How has the COVID-19 Pandemic affected Canadian Immigration
MVC Immigration Consulting
Immigration Consultant in Vancouver, BC
Meet The Team
Yaniv, founder and owner of MVC Immigration Consulting Ltd., is a regulated immigration consultant and in good standing by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). He is an expert in Canadian immigration law, policies, and regulations and received his post-graduate diploma from Ashton College in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Yaniv has helped hundreds of individuals, couples, families, workers, and refugees of different nationalities in achieving that Canadian dream through his knowledge and has more than 7 years of experience in the field of Canadian immigration.
Yaniv received his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the College of Management Academic Studies in Rishon LeZion, Israel.
He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Hebrew.
Adriene, assisting in the operations of MVC Immigration Consulting Ltd. as the Marketing and Communications Manager, is herself an immigrant and understands the process of starting out in a foreign country.
She brings to the company 10 years of experience in marketing, account management, and other administrative skills through her work experiences in top multinational companies and Canadian government agencies.
Adrienne received her bachelor's degree in Communications from the Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines.
She is fluent in English, Cebuano, and Tagalog.
Carisse is the Operations Manager for MVC Immigration Consulting office based in the Philippines. She brings to the company over 12 years of corporate and business experience from the pharmaceutical and travel industries.
She graduated from the University of St. La Salle Bacolod City with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Major in Electronics and Communications and is fluent in English, Cebuano, Tagalog, and Ilonggo.
Marianne is a Case Representative for MVC Immigration Consulting office based in the Philippines. She is fluent in English, Tagalog, and Cebuano.
Michelle is a Case Representative for MVC Immigration Consulting office based in the Philippines. She is fluent in English, Tagalog, and Cebuano.
Our Immigration Firm serves clients across Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary and the surrounding areas.
Why Hire An Immigration Consultant?
Immigration to Canada is much more than filling up forms. In fact, this part of the process can be done by anyone. What makes an immigration consultant valuable for you is our knowledge of Canadian immigration law, regulations, and policies that are changing constantly.
Regulated immigration consultants can represent you in front of the Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and build a solid strategy for you and your family based on your age, background, education, and work experience. It's quite easy for an individual who does not have the knowledge, to make mistakes on an application, that may result in a refusal and affect their future in Canada.
At MVC Immigration Consulting, we deliver on our promise to provide you with professionalism, transparency, exceptional customer service, and competitive prices. Contact us for a free 45-minute consultation. We are looking forward to assist you.
MVC IMMIGRATION CONSULTING IS A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF:
Through various immigration programs, Canada has welcomed an estimated 200,000 immigrants each year from all over the world, giving access to better education, job opportunities, and an overall quality of life for generations to come.
- FACTS ABOUT CANADA
- TOP REASONS FOR IMMIGRATING TO CANADA
- WELFARE/ SOCIAL PROGRAMS
- Second largest country in the world (landmass) next to Russia
- Population: 37 million as of 2018
- A federated state with 10 provinces and 3 territories
- 10 provinces: Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador
- 3 territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut
- More than one-fifth of Canadians were immigrants to Canada, with the highest proportion of immigrants coming from Asia (61.8%), followed by Africa (13.4%).
- Member of the G7 countries - these countries, with the seven largest advanced economies in the world, represent 58% of the global net wealth.
- Canadian passport brings you to access to 101 countries, visa-free and considered one of the most powerful passports in the world.
- Through the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), easy access to the United States and Mexico markets
- Top universities in Canada recognized globally as of the 2019 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings: Toronto University (#28), McGill University (#33), and University of British Columbia (#47)
- Easier to immigrate compared to other countries and for those not qualified under the Immigration programs, the country still offers non-immigrant options such as work permit and student programs, which will eventually lead to a permanent resident visa and immigration.
- Full and comprehensive medical coverage for Canadian citizens, permanent residents, students, and all those with legal status, not including tourists with access to highly-trained doctors, medical facilities, and equipment
- Free education for up to grade 12 or the senior year high school
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status
- Dual Citizenship allowed
- Maternity and parental leave can be up to 78 weeks or 19.5 months
- Accessible travel to USA, Mexico, and Europe with numerous international airports and travel packages
- Relatively low and violent crime rate
- Diverse population due to the influx of immigrants from all over the world, resulting in tolerance to different religions, cultures, including food options
- Minimal government regulations in starting a business or becoming self-employed
- Job opportunities across various fields specifically for IT, healthcare, real estate, forestry, mining, construction, finance, science, and education, among others
- Reliable public transport system (buses, sky trains, sea bus) with regularly maintained roads and highways
- Strong or high Air Quality Health Index for almost all Canadian cities with numerous government efforts in law and policy to preserve natural resources and promote recycling and anti-pollution, among others
Canada takes care of its residents and citizens and rest assured the tax you pay is visible not just in public places and structures such as beaches, parks, libraries, museums, medical facilities, and government offices and buildings, but also through various welfare and social programs for workers, families, and retirees.*
- Childcare Benefit - federal and provincial governments provide a certain amount every month for upbringing of each child, depending on the income earned by the parents in the previous year.
- Employment Insurance – continued income to Canadian workers in case of lay-offs
- Pension Plan – Canadian residents/citizens are entitled to receive a certain amount of money upon retirement (this is on top from a retirement plan provided for by your company and separate from the Old Age Pension)
- Old Age Pension - Canadian resident/citizens are entitled to old age pension in Canada dependent on the number of years lived in Canada.
- Social Welfare Allowance - Canadian resident is entitled to social welfare allowance from the government if he/she is unable to support himself/herself and is not able to get any job.
*The information provided is intended to provide a snapshot only. Restrictions and conditions apply.
Excellent!It was the second time that I apply for work visa and it was perfect. Always communicating what’s going on, asking for the documents with time enough …
Yaniv help us with the work permit for one of my employees, the process was smooth and easy, he explained every step and we got the papers on time. Great service, highly recomme…
best immigration consultants in the area. great service and very knowledgeable. Yaniv is a great guy, and I recommend him to anyone.